At Shopping at Tiffany’s, we want all our ladies to be completely in love with their purchases! However, we understand that online shopping doesn’t always go to plan, so these simple steps and tips are to here to help.
Online Returns & Exchanges Policy
We hope you will be delighted with your online purchase but in the event you would like to return an item please find below our returns policy.
- We do not offer refunds, instead we issue Credit Notes/Store Credit (For online returns, we will issue Giftcards)
- You have 7 days from the dispatched date to return an unsuitable item.
- All items must be unworn, unwashed, stain free, perfume free, and have all shopping at Tiffany's tags attached in order to be refunded.
- We do not accept returns on sale items.
- Return shipping is to be covered and paid by the customer
Shopping at Tiffany’s
163 Tanglin Road
#02-03 Tanglin Mall
Phone: +65 6887 4461
Opens daily 10:00am - 8:00pm
Credit notes are valid for 6 weeks from date of issue.
Our team will inspect the return upon arrival and reserve the right to refuse the return if it does not meet the conditions. The item will then be sent back to the sender.
Credit notes are to be used in stores (Giftcards to be used for online orders)
We process all our returns within 7 days of receiving the item(s)
Singapore returns by Singapore post can take up to 3-5 days, while international post can take up to 14 days.
Faulty item from store purchase
If you purchased in the store, please return your item to the store where you originally purchased the garment.
If your unable to attend to the store, please contact us and include as much detail as possible and pictures of the fault.
You must provide proof of purchase such as a receipt, order confirmation or bank statement records.
If the item is deemed faulty by our repairs department, we will offer to repair, replace or refund the value of the item and plus delivery charges.
If the fault is “major” you’re entitled to a refund or a replacement, rather than a repair.